• Be a clearinghouse for evaluating needs of individuals and making referrals to appropriate sources of assistance.
• Coordinate the efficient use of participating church benevolent funds.
• Provide volunteer opportunities for members of churches to serve those in need.
• Provide a framework for future collaborative efforts among churches and social agencies.
• Provide participating churches and para-church organizations with an opportunity to help those in need address from a Biblical perspective the root causes of their personal, social and economic problems through church-sponsored educational programs.
Mondays and Thursdays,
For an appointment,